Cookies and personal data management policy
You will find, below, the different types of cookies used by our site, as well as a summary description of their functionalities:
- RGPD cookies, allowing the storage of your RGPD parameters,
- A Google Analytics cookie, allowing the analysis of statistical data,
- A user cookie, for the detection of your user settings from the admin panel.
If you do not want our site to use all or part of the above cookies (except functional cookies), you may block and/or delete these cookies using your browser settings. Below you will find, for the most used browsers, how to block and/or delete cookies:
- Internet Explorer: Tools tab / Internet options. Click Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on OK.
- Google Chrome: wrench at the top right / options / advanced options / content settings / allow storage of local data.
- Firefox: tools / privacy tab / accept cookies. Click on OK.
- Safari: menu preferences and privacy, and menu delete data from websites.
- Opera: More tools, and Clear browsing data. In the window that appears, check the Cookies and other site data box (as well as others if you wish) and click Clear browsing data. Then close the settings window.
You will note that the blocking of certain cookies may alter the quality of navigation on our site or prevent access to certain parts of it.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person (e.g. surname, first name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, social security number, etc.).
When are your data collected?
We might have to collect personal data while you browse the Site.
When collecting your personal data, we inform you if the collection is necessary or not, what the purpose of the collection is and inform you on the rights you have to refuse the commercial use of your personal data.
Purposes of the treatment
As part of your requests for contact, we collect some of your personal data, obligatory for the registration, processing and follow-up of these requests (in particular, title, surname, first name, delivery address, invoice address, an e-mail address and telephone number, etc.).
Fields whose data entry is required to process and track your requests are indicated by an asterisk on the forms.
Other different uses of your data are possible in order to:
Allow the sending of commercial offers personalized or not, if the User has expressly given his consent to receive this type of communication;
Carry out of statistical studies and the analysis of browsing habits on the Site by the Users, if the customer has accepted the use and installation of audience cookies.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data collected by us are intended for own use and that of our partners.
Indeed, we will have to transmit your personal data to external providers.
These transmissions are made in strict compliance with the regulations in force relating to personal data.
Data retention period
Your personal data are kept for 3 years from the end of the business relationship or from the last contact. However, the data may be stored and archived for a longer period of time, if a legal obligation needs to be fulfilled.
Security and confidentiality of data
We take all necessary measures to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of your personal data and in compliance with the applicable legal provisions.
You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data, collected and processed by us.
You may, at any time, address your questions about the collection, storage and processing of your personal data to the address above.