AGENIUM will attend the NATO CA²X² forum, an event dedicated to Computer Aided Analysis, Exercise and Experimentation, from September 24th to 26th and located at the “Ecole Militaire” in Paris.
This annual forum is organized by « NATO Modelling and Simulation Centre of excellence » (M&SCoE) from Roma.
Mains themes will be :
- “Education, training and the M&S discipline” (The human dimension : improving the effectiveness of training and education and the M&S discipline) ;
- “Innovative concepts and experimentation” (Application of M&S to support new concepts and best practices – using M&S for experimentation, and development of new capabilities);
- “Exercice, wargaming and analysis” (Operational application of simulation : training, verifying procedure and decision support) ;
- “M&S industry tools and solutions” (Industry presentations on the latest innovative M&S tools and solution on the market).
AGENIUM, long term partner of french MINARM and of Key Account in the Defense field will show case his solutions and skills :
- 3D terrains and models generation optimized and relevant for military simulations applications
- System&model based engineering, simulation, analysis and visualisation for complex systems design and validation